How To Configure HP Wireless Printer Setup?
Topic starter 09/09/2021 12:40 pm
Configuration of HP wireless printer setup is simple if you follow the below procedures:
- Turn your wireless printer on.
- Use the touchscreen to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- On the touchscreen, you will see a right arrow.
- Press it and press setup.
- On the setup menu, choose the network.
- Now, opt for Wireless Setup Wizard displayed on the Network menu.
- A list of Network (SSID) will be displayed. Select yours and enter the WEP/WPA.
- Select Passphrase related to your network.
- Press Done, followed by OK to confirm the settings.
Hopefully, the above steps would resolve your printer set-up problem.