Autoinjectors Market Growth Analysis and Forecast by 2030
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Global Autoinjectors Market, 2021-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of autoinjectors over the next decade. The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the diverse capabilities of stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of developers engaged in the development and / or manufacturing autoinjectors.
- A detailed assessment of current landscape of companies that are developing drugs in combination with autoinjectors.
- A competitiveness analysis of various disposable and reusable autoinjectors.
- A detailed brand positioning analysis of leading industry players highlighting the current perceptions regarding their proprietary brands.
- A list of marketed drugs / therapies and pipeline candidates that are likely to be developed in combination with autoinjectors in the near future.
- A list of key opinion leaders (KOLs) within this domain with significant contributions in clinical trials and filing patent applications.
- Detailed case studies on the most commonly targeted indications of the approved autoinjector products.
- A case study on the role of CMOs offering services for drug delivery devices.
- A SWOT analysis capturing the key parameters and trends that are likely to influence the future of autoinjectors market.
- Elaborate profiles of autoinjector manufacturers that have more than three devices in their respective product portfolios.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Request for Customization @ Autoinjectors Market Size
Route of Administration
Type of Molecule
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small Molecule
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Other Indications
- North America
- Rest of the World
The research, analysis and insights presented in this report are backed by a deep understanding of key insights gathered from both secondary and primary research. The opinions and insights presented in the report were influenced by discussions held with several players in this industry. The study includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following individuals:
- David Daily (CEO and Co-founder, DALI Medical Devices)
- Dennis Lee (Senior Program Officer in CMC, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation)
- Douglas Marenzi (Managing Director, PHC Injection Technologies)
- Tsachi Shaked (Senior Marketing and BD Director, Injectable Drug Delivery Devices, Elcam Medical)
- Jesse Fourt (Design Director, IDEO)
Key companies covered in the report
- Antares Pharma
- Consort Medical (Previously Bespak)
- DALI Medical Devices
- Elcam Medical (E3D Elcam Drug Delivery Devices)
- Jiangsu Delfu Medical Devices
- Oval Medical Technologies
- Owen Mumford
- SHL Group
- Union Medico®
Ask for Sample @ Autoinjectors Market Trends
Chapter 2 provides an executive summary of the insights captured in our research. It offers a high-level view on the likely evolution of the autoinjectors market in the short-mid term and long term.
Chapter 3 provides a general overview of various devices that enable self-administration of drugs, specifically focusing on autoinjectors. The chapter features a discussion on the historical evolution of autoinjectors, along with details related to their individual components, device categories and associated manufacturing / packaging processes. In addition, it elaborates on the benefits of autoinjectors that have led to their growing adoption over the last several years. The chapter also highlights the existing concerns related to needlestick injuries and the various preventive laws that have been passed worldwide, for addressing the pressing need for introducing advanced safety features in such devices.
Chapter 4 is an overview of the various types of primary drug containers that are utilized in autoinjectors. It features information on current trends related to the use of prefilled syringes and cartridges. In addition, it lists the diverse types of primary drug containers that are available in the market, along with details on companies that are involved in the production of such containers.
Chapter 5 provides information on close to 80 autoinjectors that have already been developed or are under development. It features a comprehensive analysis of these devices based on different parameters, such as primary drug container used (cartridge, prefilled syringe and vial), volume, device usability (disposable and reusable), route of administration (intramuscular, intradermal and subcutaneous) and other technical parameters. In addition, the chapter provides information on manufacturers, along with information on year of establishment, location of headquarters and strength of employee base.
Also Visit Our Latest Publication